React. World’s most trusted partner in anti-counterfeiting.
If you any other question, don't hesitate to contact usContact
I have received a letter from React.
In case you have any questions about the letter you received of React, feel free to contact the React office who wrote you. You can find the contact details in the letter received.
Please always keep your reference number ready so we can assist you in the best way.
How do I report a fake?
Please send us an email or get in contact with us through the contact form of this website. For urgent matters, we would like you to give us a call.
How do I become a React Member?
Rightholders can become a React Member. Feel free to contact us by sending an email email@example.com or complete the contact form. Please describe the type of infringements (and in which countries) you are confronted with so we can further elaborate on the services which might be interesting for you. More information about the React Membership can be found on the “Become a Member” page.
How can you determine if goods are counterfeit?
Here are some tips:
- Check the identity of the seller
- Search for customer reviews
- Compare your product with others on multiple platforms
- Check the Manufacturer website for pricing details
- Official distributors
- Beware of low prices for branded products
- Pay attention to the packaging. Luxury products are always in luxury packaging with a logo, not in simple plastic. Bottles of liquor are rarely offered per box
- Shopping on Amazon.com or Amazon.nl? Use ReviewMeta.com to filter out untrustworthy reviews
- Still received a counterfeit article? First, approach the seller. Paid with PayPal or credit card? Then you can request a refund there. Report the matter to React (react.org/contact), the police and the platform where you bought the product