Please contact Jonathan Selvasegaram firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our services in Indonesia.
React partner PT Berlian Delta Plansearch, is a full service IP firm.
Plansearch has been conducting investigations for over 30 years in Indonesia and follows industry best practices with commitment to strict legal compliance and ethical business practices. React Asia now has a presence in China, India, Vietnam, Singapore and Laos and has partners in 13 countries in Asia providing support to members in online monitoring & takedowns, investigations, police & customs enforcement and customs training & recordal.
They take instructions on all aspects of prosecution, commercialization, enforcement and litigation of intellectual property rights in Indonesia. PT Berlian Delta Plansearch, also has an in-house investigations practice.
React Asia Pacific
Contact: Mr. Jonathan Selvasegaram
Our services in Indonesia
- Amicable settlements and/or negotiation settlement following police actions
- Appearing in court hearings in criminal proceedings as witnesses or experts
- Desk research
- Drafting and filing of administrative complaints
- Drafting and filing of criminal complaints
- Filing a demand for a raid
- Follow up Customs/Police cases (C&D letters, negotiations, settlement drafting)
- Handling court proceedings (appeals and civil claims)
- Organize and assist the police and relevant authorities in market raids
- Organize inspections and investigations of markets, shops and events
- Organize test purchases
- Organizing the transportation, storage, destruction and, wherever possible, the recycling of counterfeit products
- Organizing training sessions and information meetings for Police, Customs and/or Trade Inspection authorities
- Preparing and submitting civil actions (including C&D letters)
- Customs recordal is not available
- Customs procedures are not set out in sufficient detail
- Customs will act ex officio
- The police have authority to take criminal action against infringers
- Undertakings, destruction of seized goods, and a public apology can generally be obtained in a post-raid settlement of a criminal action
- Court-ordered remedies under the criminal law (i.e. where there is no post-raid settlement) have little deterrent effect
- Interim injunctions and damages and costs are available
- Proof of knowledge of counterfeiting is required